Sunday 6 March 2011

Glances

Tonight,
Just like all those many nights..a nostalgic breeze is doing its best to mess with my mood!

Knocks my door to find it ready for a push..i couldn't hold it for a moment because there is something deep inside me that has been always referring to every spot that passes through my life to a previous spot elsewhere in my past.

It feels so untrue that everything in your future carries a carbon copy to something in your past.

It feels even more confusing to find that you might have had thoughts about how your future could be shaped in a moment of your past,that sarcastically wasnt a confidential,determinative point in your life! Just a passing moment with a day dream about what you want to do,how will you achieve a dream,etc...

I lately became shredded in thoughts of the pasts..how it brought up the present i m living in now,even how can this moment affect the coming one!

Life was never told to be guided-trip , but a journey with mystical advantages that pops up whenever you decide to explore more about it,Ironically,as if life has been telling you to stay away from exploring, better not know that knowing an incomplete truth...

Thank you Paulo Coelho,My inspirer through lessons of life. Love & Respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment